Friday, May 1, 2009

[-homesick-]

countdown to 10 days to go...
after that i can go bk to home sweet home~
10 days, is 1 week more,
i cant even wait till this time,
hope can back to sweet home right now,
but it CANT...
what to do the next?
study the PENGAJIAN MALAYSIA,
i hate this LAN subject,
why UTAR not allow us to exempted it?
study this stupid subject!!!
i hate it~
everything is not related to me,
its related to history,
i hate history the most,
why i need to study it????
arrrrhhhh....suffer with YOU,
but what can i to do???
i still need to force myself to understand the concept,
i don't want repeat this stupid subject,
guai guai study it!!!!
i really miss home very much~
i want go back to my sweet sweet bed,
i want go back to PENANG food,
i want go back to air-cond bedroom and don't want stay this damn hot place,
no matter how,
i still need patience and wait for it,
countdown with 10 days to go,
11th may 2009 wait for me,
that my lucky day,
going back to hometown...
woowray~
may god bless me for my pengajian malaysia,
pengajian malaysia I LOVE YOU so much....


X.o.x.o gossip girl episod 22 is arrived!!!



-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment