Monday, April 27, 2009

[-feel-]

just finished my first paper this morning,
the first time sat for exam in UTAR,
i dunno how to describe the feeling,
actually for me is the same with KTAR life lah,
coz i am familiar with the exam style already,
but i am so weird with the attendance slip,
why it together with my answer sheet???
its weird sumore after fill in still nid to tear it out,
make my answer sheet look not complete,
seem like lost sumthing inside my answer sheet,
really omg!!!!
today paper not so confidence at all,
especialy for the calculation part,
original can score but the decimal point make me feel sad!!!!
watever, this is past tense,
i dun thk that this paper will get highest mark,
but i thk i will say good bye to CRM!!!
wahahahhaha...
now is future tense,
next paper is [media planning]
i have to tell ah sir,
i din got so high confidence with the MP and get A for u ,
but i will try my best to do the best~
cheer~


X.O.X.O gossip girl~



-end-

3 comments:

  1. aiyoo..attendance slip oni mah, u oso ganejong. hahaa...u hav 2 used to UTAR life my dear! hehehehe...
    gd luck to ur nx paoper~

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear : no mah, i am year 2 jor, then curious abt this tradition mah , sumore i cnt do till i dunno and i am new so jz follow loh..
    haha....

    michelle: i add jor u in my link jor loh..wahaha

    ReplyDelete