Wednesday, April 15, 2009

[-mood-]

what the hell is going on recently??
the SUCK thing just gone and the other suck thing come toward me!!!
i have to make a clear statement!!!!
i like do what i like to do ,
and its not under your control,
did you think that you over care about my life,
i am sorry i force to wrote so,
i know this is the way you care about me,
and i know you are worry,
if you really understand me you will know what the personality i am.
what you want me to do,
what you want i promise,
i just follow it,
but can you please give me a little bit more freedom...
i know you are caring me,
but i dislike the way you caring me
the more you care the more i scare and far away,
can maintain like before???
before you know me you know i am not the person that can get you control all the while,
don't too caring me utill i cant breath,
i dislike this kind of caring...
please give me a suitable caring,
you not me, you don't know what my life here,
and this life style is can't even talk it then you will understand how my life is going on,
you have to taste it and you will know the feeling!!!!
maybe i wrong with din mention clearly,
but that the only way i found myself relax with the previous week assignment!!!
i hope you understand me enough,
please, LET ME GO!!!!!

WARNING!!!
from today onward,
i wont give any comment ,critic and listen what YOU talking about,
so YOU stay away from me,
dont even "backstab" me,
if YOU think you are mature enough ,
then i pray for you,
if YOU think you are wrong then just amend what you think is wrong,
dont even blame others and din give you more...!!!!
as alex say no matter what status you are,
the way you interpret is the same~



-end-

1 comment: