Sunday, May 10, 2009

[-free-]

few days din online,
feel tired with this exam period,
and think to use my free time wisely after my communication theory,
although this paper very hard for me,
but i wish i can pass him even it is just a "D",
don't care for too much already....
last nite went to ipoh had dinner again,
meet victor wong and fish leong,
feel that i am so lucky leh...
hahahaha...
but they not the star that i think that so charming loh,
maybe is their wearing bah,
hahahahah....
after dinner mummy's gf bring us went to her aunty house,
woow,
it damn big lah wei,
my dreamcar also inside the house,
really admire~haha
can't imagine this big house just 6 people stay inside,
feel that a bit quiet...
after chit chat for a while went back to kampar,
each of us face look like very tired,
and ben fall asleep in the car again,
omg....
and i when reach home after bath direct lay on my bed...
its damn tired lah man...
sleep till today morning wake by bee,
ask for breakfast then she wan go bk to taiping already,
sure she enjoy her holiday much now,
ah bee u wait me,
tomolo i will be back also ...
haha...
the house so quiet,
just left me, ah yeoh, kek tok, and 3 girl i dunno what their name call as,
the whole house so quiet and feel that a bit weird,
around 5 pm mummy back from cameron,
thank mummy, he bought strawberry for us,
really nice lah wei....
think to want 1 pack again~
wahahahah....
just now saw the scary movie "alone" again,
and that stupid guy first time din have the scare feeling at all,
but i told him the girl's mental damn scary,
and he agree too...
and i pass for my 2 days without study my MTA!!!
all guys enjoy ur holiday ya...
and for those for not yet pass the exam include me gambateh ya,
our holiday will be coming soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahah...
    happy holiday!!!!! yahooooo...........
    holiday holiday holiday~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei...u holidays d r? yerr..
    sms u nv reply. angry liao``

    ReplyDelete