Sunday, March 15, 2009

w-r-e-t-c-h

finally i posted an announcement to my wretch
tat wretch really drive me crazy
omg!!!
i use 2 days time to completed few sentences
but i shuld not blame the wretch
i thk shuld blame my hostel line
it is freaking SUCK @@"
y the line alway disconnect and cnt log in to my msn 1???
well,
jz now go old town had my brunch wif housemate
by a finger's breadth i crashed a motorcycle
tat a second time i do such thing edy
but this time i c the motorcycle put the signal be4 my turn
so i thaugh he wan turn it,
how knw when i wan turn it he infront of my car....
so sorry to him...
tat is my careless,
i really scare the road in old town
its too complicated d...
next time muz be drive carefully...
add oil to myself and all my fellow classmates for tomolo mid-term test!!
cheers~
have a nice sunday ^^

2 comments:

  1. hehe.. this i also kena b4...
    hehehe.... motorbiker sometimes forgot to turn off their signal light 1...
    hehe..
    good luck o win win ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz..so careless..
    u used to drivin ther?
    ohhh...gd luck on ur midterm lo!
    ka yao.
    so hw ur internship?

    ReplyDelete