Monday, March 16, 2009

bahasa Inggeris

so weird with my title??
haha,
it because of we (me,wen and bee) decided to have a proper english when doing our conversation
ignore with the silly word "lah" "mah""meh"
its the second days i start with this proper english
feel not bad with it
but a bit slowly for me when typing
cause i used to type short form when chit chat with my friends
hahahaha
today mid-term has dissapointed me
i got study with it but just a fast scanning on it
so...........>.<''
another bad news for me
i have failed to found out my lovely shoe in whole concept store in penang,sungai petani and even KL
why??? that the shoe nobody wear it
it is damn attract me~
how come when i searching for the new shoe, the size is not available for me???
well i am tire for whole day already
is the time to give me have a good rest now...
good night~


-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment