Friday, March 13, 2009

life~

week 10 is coming soon,
busy utar life come to me till i cnt have a breath,
suddenly come to my secret garden..
actually today got a bit upset,
coz m failed with my interview,
i knw i have to used with this situation but....
this is my 1st time~
i never try it before,
the reason they gv me is "low self-confident"
i knw that seen long time ago,
improvement in progress
can someone else to help me build up "self-confident"?
happiness jz past in few second
but sadness jz will remember in my heart long time...
why??
no matter how jz forget about it,
share something interesting
chat wif classmate jz now,
she told me "我觉得你很伟大,是个很值得交的朋友"
at last she told me "不要被人欺负,要好好照顾自己"
at the momment i am >.<
coz i dunno how to answer her praise,
i like to be low profile,
i dun wan any sweet sweet word,
although it is really the fact
it seem very fake to me(sorry if i offend someone else)
and once praise me i dun knw wat the answer i shuld gv u ...
mayb this is a very simple matter
but it doubt me long time ago..
it is me -- JOWIN
wahahaha~
* next week is my busy week
monday has a test of CRM
wednesday another test- pengajian malaysia
nid to do the presentation for comm theories
nid to come out wif print advertisement - lipstick ads and BATA concept store ads
izit i can make it on time?
hope so
may god bless me =)

3 comments:

  1. my dear dear oooiii...!!!
    nvm nvm, da better cm to u soon !!
    no confident cn overcome one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. win win.. 2 years at here.. sure can build tiok self confidence eh.. i bliff u CAN!! jia yoU.... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx dear and bee eh~
    i will add oil 1..\
    wahaha

    ReplyDelete