Tuesday, June 16, 2009

[-free-]

feel free nowaday,
stay at office just read magazine,
today my office just left 2 of us (trainee)
my head them outstation already,
now i can free to on9 but no facebook, MSN, friendster and etc.
so i updated my blog here loh...
feel lazy recently,
4 days more i can go back to my hometown already,
after that i think Ogos just can go back already,
its a long long journey for me,
countdown for now,
izit every interns also bored as me?
but i do really love weekends,
coz weekends we can hang out together,
can go for shopping,
can relax myself,
sumore add to my 2 roomate,
everyday make fun there,
damn funny lah wei although our house leader got a bit mad,
wahahah but we enjoy ourself in our room,
what i can say is our life past till very fast,
still have 11 weekend left then i will say goodbye to KL d,
so do appreciate every momment here loh...

next station i thk we will go to Mid Valley or Sunway Pyramid or 1 Utama loh,
wish can go there smoothly lah due to consider with our TRANSPORTATION!!!!
who want to join just let we know it loh,
wahahah, date with it!!!!!!!!

*wink

No comments:

Post a Comment