Thursday, June 11, 2009

[-3 months-]

so happy can updated my blog here,
its been so long long time i din on9 d,
and now is the only chance for me to online,
my manager, my collegue all not around,
and they allow me to use their pc online to relieve my boringness...
wahahah
jz saw june gal blog found that she already flight to AS,
hmmmmmm ....
bless her take good care there ya...
go bk to my way,
INTERNSHIP...
i have to stay together with those magazines for this 3 months time,
read magazine everyday,
and keep listen gossip from my manager and collegue,
my office just 5 people work which is manager, deputy manager, and one staf + 2 trainee
and 10nd to 12nd july i will be going johor for "bridal fair"........
well nothing to write about my intern life...
for me just a normal working life ...
every morning 9 am work and 530 pm go back home...

and now i start to love weekend as dear mention in her previous blog,
just the weekend i just can my own time to do watever i like,
go wherever i like...
damn good...
i loving it...

p/s: dear i want to meet u,when u all free????don't keep put me plane d ya!!wahaha

2 comments:

  1. not bad!!! can travel...
    remember bring along mask..
    now H1N1 arh!!!
    wahaha^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i promise u...wont ffk u k!!! xD

    ReplyDelete