Saturday, March 21, 2009

weekend

its weekend again,
can't going back to penang
its bored for me
i slept untill 12pm this morning
and had my lunch after that editing my photoshop assignment
after that i fall aslept again
omg!!!
why i so like to sleep???
the answer is because i like to sleep~
wahahaha
i had bough a new shoe
i thaught that the shoe can't even belongs to me already
because i found "him" in penang, sp, kl also din have till i almost give up
but thursday night its suprising appear in front of my eye~
thank you ya!!!
wahaha!!!

its look normal mayb you wont like him from the first sight
i like him because he special and so far i din see got somebody wear him
and i fall in love with him when i saw him in queensbay mall~^^
**but it seem a bit big from outlook coz my leg.........@@ =(

1 comment:

  1. oo...ur lik lik buy for u de hor.. kekekeke.... i wan to SEE ur new shoes ler.... come come!! let me SSEEE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete