Tuesday, March 31, 2009

[m-e-m-o-r-a-b-l-e]

monday-- i love you (just 30 march 2009 only)
quick happy day since i were here from January 2009,
and the day i ever bring my smile every single moment,
cause of non-stop capturing photo~ untill my face a bit pain @@
althought got a little bit unsatisfied with some stupid thing but this day bring us toward hamonization,
don't know why? just the feeling i like it,
and yesterday was the presentation day that i relax the most,
previous time when got presentation i will repeat and repeat to do my preparation,
but this time i am not!!!
i am lazy to blog so much of thing,
let my photo tell you what my day going on~^^

*capture during presentation

*this is my group member
from left - kerby, cherrie, me, sze mun, jia, khai yan and yeng zhi
love u all ~ muacks

*after presentation...lot style come out!!!

*千手观音
*formal pose~ngek ngek
*my "classmate"..wahaha

* go home taking photo again with bee
can't imagine my tutor can play around with us??
haha...
don't admire with us ya~
my story not yet finish,
11pm we hang out with our sir Mr. Alex again until 1++ am something
*act cute

*classrep@ kampung boy~

*3 of us are VIRGO
and me and jacinta same day birth~

*this photo a bit blur, but i like it~
check it out their mouth~

* my classmate @ T5
after capturing and chit chat at Gold Label
we accompany sir go back to grand kampar hotel

*this is his lucky number room~
"520" stand for the meaning " I Love You"wor!!!
wahahahah..
-END-

1 comment:

  1. Wow, got me inside ur blog.. not bad not bad...
    hahahaha.. happy lor...
    i can feel that, u all are very happy...
    GOOD!!! kekekekekeekekeke.... kerby handsome.. ur tutor lagi SHUAI!!!!! JELES!! hng.. kekekekeke... :P JK!!

    ReplyDelete