Wednesday, May 6, 2009

[-M-]

ben : jowin, can u do me a favor?
me : anything?
ben : emm....emmm... can you???
me : you wan me fetch you along go to take your car it is?
ben : arhhh arhh (with the sound feel relieved)..
me : okay, you wait for a while...
ben : you...you and cheng keat come my hostel only i tell you what happend is going on lah, ok?
me : okay, see you later!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ben's car was getting well repair,
so he need someone to fetch him go to take his car,
after we take our lunch,
me and mummy two stupid bring along the note and go to ben hostel,
i know i bring along the note just want to make myself feel i still in the study mode and mummy too,
but luckily i still got touch the note that i bring for few second @@''...
when at ben hostel,
shao shao face look very pale and feel down,
is her morning paper quite hard so make her so down and sleepy,
she wish her paper can get it pass,
i wish you can!!!!
at the time i remebered to my morning paper too,
ermmm, want say hard it is not,
this is because i get the focus area to focus what i need to do,
luckily ben know my english not so good so he decide to give me a hand,
refresh to few days ago,
he take my paper and look for the question,
he help me to give me some reasonable idea to suit my question,
i know that day he quite tired coz for the whole day ipoh trip,
he say this thing is easy to him,
i will help you as well as i can do it,
u dont feel that u disturb me,
touching for hear this!!!
"what i know you is you just want some "keyword" to make your idea more creative izit?"
yup, you are so clever...haha
what i want to say is you are help me a lot no matter in which way,
but i willing fetch you go to ipoh is not want to repay you for helping me,
is i know you find nobody to help you so that in the phone call you just will feel paiseh to ask for help!
well~
go back to today,
waiting for such a long time,
finally see his car,
damn dirty lah wei,
after taking the car we go to MCD had their meal again~
lolz...
i feel full at that time,
so just order for nugget and share together,


* he so sad coz shao shao dont want take the "stupid" photo with him!!!


*and mummy and me do this stupid post to let him capture~omg



after chit chat for so many thing,
we decide to go back kampar,
inside the car just me and mummy only,
don't know how to describe my feeling,
just feel a little bit weird,
act got something want to say but it is not,
so just let it,
when think something that i think need to talk i just talk loh,
haha...
inside the car he teach me many thing leh include my relationship,
and he stand on his side to think the situation,
good!!!
i will keep in on and try to do it,
this is because i din't have well prepare to face it~
i scare the situation not what i want~
another thing is he ask me don't do stupid thing again,
have to amend and change my thinking already,
why he say so he give me lot of the strong and strong point make me feel to nod my head,
but i want to tell you is i am not the person who can do so in 1 day 2 day,
so i wil try it,
i know you be with me all the way,
thank you very much~
end my days,
now gonna continue to my study---communication theory
this subject very hard for me,
i need to study mre detail and detail~

cheers~



-end-









No comments:

Post a Comment